The fee for the party is $250.00 – Please send the deposit of $50 as soon as the date and time are confirmed as it is on a first come basis and is only to hold the date and time. The balance of ($200) to the Boston Fire Museum / Boston Sparks Assoc is due 7 days prior to your party. The party will not be confirmed until the balance is paid. Please keep in mind that we have to give the host 5 days notice. Attached you will find directions to make your deposit and balance by credit card or PayPal only, no checks or cash. Please make sure to put the date and time of the party in a note on the PayPal site.
We rely on donations and grants to keep alive our operations and free museum. We thank you for your support!!
PLEASE USE “Payment” button below to fund by Paypal or Major Credit card through PayPal’s secure transaction website.
Please note: Donations go into the Boston Sparks Association, the non-profit managing organization of the Boston Fire Museum housed in the top floor of the Museum building. Information On Boston Sparks Association can be found here
1. CLICK ON THE DONATE BUTTON.!
2. PLACE YOUR DONATION AMOUNT IN THE BOX.
3. GO TO — PAY WITH CREDIT CARD OR LOG IN (PAYPAL).
4. IF CREDIT CARD USE THE LEFT SIDE. — IF PAYPAL LOG IN ON THE RIGHT SIDE.
5. CLICK REVIEW DONATION AND CLICK CONTINUE
6. ON THE REVIEW YOUR DONATION PAGE CLICK “ADD SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE BSA”
7. IN THE BLOCK TYPE – BIRTHDAY PARTY AND THE DATE AND TIME OF YOUR PARTY.
8. SCROLL DOWN TO “Donate $XXX USD Now” AND CLICK.
9. THANK YOU, YOU HAVE MADE YOUR DONATION. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL OR YOU CAN PRINT YOUR DONATION RECEIPT.
YOUR DONATION TO THE BOSTON SPARKS ASSOCIATION IS CREDITED TO THE BOSTON FIRE MUSEUM.
THE OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS OF THE BOSTON SPARKS ASSOCIATION AND BOSTON FIRE MUSEUM ARE THE SAME.