Welcome to the B.F.M. Birthday Party resource page
This page is to provide you with needed information to plan, book and have a successful Birthday Party event at our Museum.
Booking your event
Please follows these steps when trying to book an event at the Boston Fire Museum:
1. Please check our website calendar first for availability. Birthday parties that have been booked will be represented on this calendar.
Parties are held on Saturday and Sundays year round. Party times are 11 AM to 1 PM and 2 PM to 4 PM.
The time allotted for each party is two hours. See calendar Icon at top of page of by clicking here for current availability. The Calendar is updated on a weekly basis.
2. Please read our FAQ section to understand any terms or conditions. If your time slot is open and you agree with terms in FAQ's proceed to step 3
3. Please e‐mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 857-337-4173 to request a date and time. We will have our coordinator call you back with reservation confirmation or it will be confirmed via e‐mail. In case of a desired date calendar conflict, back‐up reservations can be requested. We could experience a late cancellation.
4. The cost for the Birthday Party is $250. A deposit of $50 is required at time of confirmation to hold the date and time requested, as its is on a first come basis and we cannot book the event until the deposit is received. Below, you will see the "Make a Deposit" icon.
5. Have fun on this special day in our Historic Firehouse & Museum!
6. No Alcoholic or wine beverages allowed.
7. All children must be accompanied by an adult outside the main party room at all times.