First page Previous page Index page At last page Last page
Quarters Ladder 17 12 of 12
Quarters Ladder 17. This station was located at 157 Harrison Avenue, Downtown. It opened on May 18, 1891 and was torn down for the building of Tufts Medical Center.
Copyright c. 2006, Frank W. Fitzgerald, Jr. and Boston Sparks Association, Inc.
Page generated by JAlbum 6.4