First page Previous page Index page Next page Last page
Quarters Engine 24 8 of 12
Quarters of Engine 24. Located at 434 Warren Street corner of Quincy, Roxbury. Annexed into BFD July 1873, closed in 1973. The building survives as a community center.
Copyright c. 2006, Frank W. Fitzgerald, Jr. and Boston Sparks Association, Inc.
Page generated by JAlbum 6.4