First page At first page Index page Next page Last page
Quarters Engine 5 District 1 1 of 12
Quarters of Engine 5 and District 1 located at 64 Marion Street, East Boston. The station was opened September 1, 1860, rebuilt in 1919 and closed on September 21, 1938, it is now a private residence.
Copyright c. 2006, Frank W. Fitzgerald, Jr. and Boston Sparks Association, Inc.
Page generated by JAlbum 6.4