First page Previous page Index page Next page Last page
Quarters Ladder 9 District Chief 2 31 of 34
Quarters of Ladder 9 and District Chief 2 at 333 Main Street, Hancock Square, Charlestown. Station was opened January 5, 1874. Engine 27 was moved to these quarters September 21, 1938 and District Chief 2 moved to quarters of Engine 50. The building was closed July 1, 1961 when Engine 27 was deactivated and Ladder 9 was moved to quarters of Engine 32. The station has since been demolished as has the Orange line El structure..
Copyright c. 2006, Frank W. Fitzgerald, Jr. and Boston Sparks Association, Inc.
Page generated by JAlbum 7.0