First page Previous page Index page Next page Last page
Quarters Engines 26 and 35 first 29 of 34
Quarters of Engines 26 and 35 at 18 Mason Street, Downtown Boston. The station was opened May 7, 1874 and closed in 1927. New quarters for these engines were opened April 17, 1928 at 194 Broadway. See photograph of Broadway Fire Station in this set.
Copyright c. 2006, Frank W. Fitzgerald, Jr. and Boston Sparks Association, Inc.
Page generated by JAlbum 7.0