First page Previous page Index page Next page Last page
Quarters Engine 5 and District Chief 1 16 of 34
Present quarters of Engine 5 and Headquarters of District Chief 1, 360 Saratoga Street near Prescott, East Boston. The building opened September 21, 1902 as quarters of Chemical 7 and was also occupied by Ladder 31, Water Tower 4, Engine 5 and Engine Squad 11.
Copyright c. 2006, Frank W. Fitzgerald, Jr. and Boston Sparks Association, Inc.
Page generated by JAlbum 7.0