First page Previous page Index page Next page Last page
Engine 11 with mortoized Hose Wagon 9 of 34
Horse drawn Engine 11 with motorized hose wagon at quarters 761 Saratoga Street corner of Byron, East Boston. This was the first motorized hose wagon in the BFD. Station was built 1886, closed in 1961 and has been demolished, currently a city Tot Lot occupies the site.
Copyright c. 2006, Frank W. Fitzgerald, Jr. and Boston Sparks Association, Inc.
Page generated by JAlbum 7.0