First page Previous page Index page Next page Last page
Bulfinch Street Fire Station 3 of 12
Bulfinch Street Fire Station, left to right, Water Tower 1, Chief of the Department Mullen, Engine 4 Steamer, Engine 4 Hose Wagon, District 4 Chief & Aide, and Chemical 1. Station was replaced in 1929 with the Bowdoin Square Fire Station.
Copyright c. 2006, Frank W. Fitzgerald, Jr. and Boston Sparks Association, Inc.
Page generated by JAlbum 6.4